All clearance sales are final. All single sheet paper and cardstock purchases are final. All returns and/or exchanges must be accompanied by a store receipt and be unopened in the original packaging within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a full refund and/or exchange. No exceptions will be made.>
A $30.00 fee will be collected in addition to the original check amount on all returned checks.
Debit / Credit Card Purchases
All credit card or debit card purchases must exceed $5.00. We cannot accept credit card or debit card payments for amounts under $5.00. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We also accept check and cash payments.
Classes / Crops Policy
- Pre-registration & pre-payment are required for all classes and crops. This must be done within 7 days of the event. Your name will not be placed on the list without prepayment. This allows us time to purchase and cut materials needed for the class or food, beverage and proper staff for a crop. We accept cash, check or credit. We do accept PayPal payments on our website and will also take credit over the phone.
- Class and crop fees are non-refundable. Proper cancellations will receive store credit.
- Class/Crop fees are non-transferable. Under no circumstances may a class or crop fee be transferred to another customer.
- We all love our children but respectfully ask they not attend classes or crops. This is “Me Time” for all of us. Children ages 13+ are welcome to attend our crops and classes with a prepaid class/crop fee and must be accompanied by an attending adult.
- A minimum of 6 people must be enrolled in a class or crop to avoid event cancellation. Refunds will be given if minimum requirements are not met.
- Please understand that we appreciate you and your commitment to our store. We enforce these rules to maximize the chance that when you want to attend an event, a spot will be available for you! It will also ensure that you are serious about your time and considerate of ours.
Crop / Class Cancellations
If you are unable to attend a preregistered class or crop a 48 hour notice is required. You will receive a store credit for the cancelled event fee that can be used for another class, crop or product. If notice is not given within the 48 hour window the fee will be forfeited. Class or crop fees may not be transferred to another customer. We reserve the right to cancel any crop or class at our discretion. In the event that a crop or class is cancelled by From Moments to Milestones a full refund will be given.
When you purchase products from us we collect information from you that enables us to process your sale including name, address, phone number, email address, etc. Because we encryption technology we do not collect or store credit card numbers. We do not sell, share, or disclose your personal information, unless required by law; all information is kept private. We use the latest encryption technology to keep your information safe. If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.